Today I started building a new prospecting list which I’ll start using next week.
So I thought it’d be helpful to have you look over my shoulder so you can see exactly how I do this. As you’ll see in the video, the process is not that complicated. But it works great!
Here’s the main steps from the video:
1) Ask yourself, “Which clients of mine are getting good results? And how can I find other clients like this?”
2) Start researching these prospects. In my case, it was ‘final expense insurance [state].’
3) Instead of doing all the list building work yourself, stop and document your qualification criteria so you can outsource this to a VA.
4) Record a short screencast showing your VA what to look for and ask them to do it.
5) Start emailing these leads using Warm Email Prospecting Techniques!