Hi, welcome! My name is Josh Monen and this is my online home.
Someday I’ll get around to writing a full bio but here’s my story in a nutshell:
- I used to have a $500/day cocaine addiction.
- After completing a $28,000 rehab program I relapsed twice.
- I asked Jesus to save me while praying on a bathroom floor. He did and I’ve been clean since.
- I started selling insurance instead of cocaine (not as profitable but a little less risky).
- In 2009 I married my best friend, Lacie Joy. 🙂
- After 4 years of selling insurance I quit to become a freelance copywriter.
- We had 3 kids in 4 years after I quit my job and started working from home.
- After 5 years of working as a freelancer I decided to become an entrepreneur…
- …that’s where I find myself today (2017)!
Random Facts About Me:
- I’m the oldest of 5 kids
- I lived in Alaska for 5 years
- I started playing hockey at age 9
- I still love to play hockey after 23 years
- I love to read and learn
- I’m a total introvert (INFJ)
- I volunteer at my local prison
- I started a hyperlocal media website
- I’m a Seahawks fan
- I love to play chess
- I believe God is real
- I believe in the supernatural
- I belive in capitalism
- I work out of a 34′ Motorhome
- I live in a small town
- I’m a neat freak
- I do CrossFit 3x’s a week
- I climb mountains
- I’m debt free (except our RV)
- I have a 27″ vertical
- I have a very awkward camera smile
- I believe everyone should start a blog
- I love helping people start businesses
- I once summited Mt. Adams in my Nikes
You can view the archives here.
Me and my beautiful wife Lacie Joy.